Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fulfilling A Request

My observant friend in Idaho noticed that I only post pictures of my pop up from the outside and was wondering what it looks like inside.  So to satisfy her curiosity I am posting a few pictures of the inside of the camper that I took this morning while at Crater Lake.  The Crater Lake post to immediately follow after this one.  Enjoy Idaho!

My bedroom.

                                    Counter, storage, and just stuff.  
                                           Kitchen, frig, and washroom.
                            Second bed I use for storage and more stuff.
                  Dining room, den, kitchen table with storage under seats.   

                                                                        
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment