Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Town of Forks Washington and Vampires...

I was only about 11 miles from the town of Forks while camping on the East side of Olympic National Park.  A small town made famous by Stephenie Meyer with her saga of vampires in the book and now movie Twilight.  The story takes place in the town and from what I understand all references to the town are accurate.  I didn't check that out, but did take some photos so my daughter and other Twilight fans would get a boot out of seeing them.  Enjoy and cover your neck.  TC...
                                   The town is Twilight crazy.
                                      You will know who these Indians are if you have read the book.  I must admit, I am almost finished with the first of the four part series.  Not a bad read really.  I must leave now as I am a little thirsty!  Something in the color red......
                     

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I am glad that you are reading them. So cool that you are reading them while you are there! Love it!
    Miss your face!

    ReplyDelete