Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Campground Visit From Family

I had the pleasant surprise of a visit from my daughter Lisa and my granddaughter Sydney here in Rock Hill, South Carolina. As Lisa in only 38 miles away in North Carolina, it was an easy ride for thenm to come and spend a fun afternoon. Pizza lunch with ice cream for dessert and then some fun on Lake Wylie, feeding the ducks, geese, seagulls. And of course the playground. Enjoy a few photographs. TC…
                                                                                                                        
                                       

2 comments:

  1. TC,
    It is good to see that you have been safe in your travels. I thought that I liked to camp, but you have proven that camping can be very rewarding! Ramona and I check in from time to time to see where you have been and where you are going. May God be with you on your next journey. Be safe and God bless!!!

    Charlie Reader
    Pike County, Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful in your endeavors, and God bless,
    from the lady you met in Jr's Cigar shop with the frisky mom, lol.

    ReplyDelete