Saturday, June 19, 2010

Passing through San Fran to Northern California

Leaving Sierra National Forest was with mixed emotion.  I would have loved to have more time with my new friends and I also wanted to stay a day or two longer to do some fishing on Bass Lake, but there was a reservation on my space and no others were availabel.  So, I headed out for the Pacific Coast Highway, Route 1 with the hope of new adventure in mind.  The Pacific Ocean on my left and a beautiful day in front of me actually left me somewhat frustrated towards the end of the evening, when I found myself hunting for a camping space.  I fianlly found Samuel Taylor State park for one night at the very expensive price of $33.00.  I am going to have to talk to Arnold about his raising the prices here in California.  Next stop will definately be another National Park.  Actually I am in Whiskeytown National Recreation Area right now and only paying $7.00 a night.  That entry to follow.  Enjoy a few snaps along the way here.  TC...

                                   You've got to love the Golden Gate.
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment